Wednesday 31 October 2018

Pedaltrain Metro 24 Hard Case

Metro 16 Pedalboard Wiring - YouTube
Wiring up my Metro 16 Pedalboard for an upcoming tour. Previous board, unboxing, pedal wiring and assembly and conclusion. Mounting CIOKS ADAM under Pedaltrain metro or nano+ - Duration: 8:35. ... View Video

PedalTrain & CNB Effects Cases - YouTube
Check out the range of Pedaltrain cases available from our online Doug Steele gives us the run down on a few pedal case options over at the Blackburn store. PedalTrain & CNB Effects Cases ... View Video

Pictures of Pedaltrain Metro 24 Hard Case

Pedaltrain Jr Manual - Viconjati.files.wordpress.com
Pedaltrain Jr Manual PEDALTRAIN NANO WITH SOFT CASE (PT-NANO-SC) NANO is the smallest Pedaltrain With Hard Case. A compact pedal board frame, perfect for players who Pedal Train. Jr. Pedalboard · Metro 24 ~Manual G., Lubbock, Texas. " I received my cover. ... Fetch Content

How To Set Up A Pedaltrain Novo 24 Pedalboard - YouTube
I purchased the Pedaltrain Novo 24 pedalboard and I wanted to share how I set it up with my guitar effects pedals. I hope it is helpful. ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment